Wednesday, December 21, 2011

And so it begins

This Holiday season is in full swing now.  We made the cookies. Today is the last day of school, and Grandpa Eric will be here this afternoon. 
Just a few more details to complete, food to prepare, gifts to finish (yikes!), gifts to wrap, and merriment to make.  But, here we are. 

Happy Solstice!  Light some candles!  Remember that everyday is getting a little longer from here on out! 

Have a lovely Holiday season out there.  I will be back in the New Year.  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I have been enjoying your blog ever since I read about it in Sunset mag, and I am passing on the Versatile Blogger Award to you! Please read my latest posting to get more info and a link to the award page, plus a nice shout-out from me to you. Keep it up, chickadee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you, and will do my best to answer any questions.