Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sometimes, this is it...


I really really wish my camera could capture more of what was happening in these scenes.  Because it was so beautiful that I took the same picture fourteen times.  Sorry for the repetitive and possibly boring pictures, but during this five minute interval, the wind picked up and the sun poked out on this brilliantly yellow tree.  It was raining golden sunshine in the form of leaves.  But, it is hard to see the leaves falling in this picture.  My camera isn't anything special, so I'll just have to commit that moment to memory.








Sometimes the pictures of small moments that are beautiful, are all I have to report for the day, because nothing else is as interesting.  So, there you have it.  Have a lovely Tuesday. xo

2 comments:

  1. What an absolutely beautiful post. The pics are great and your description of falling leaves is perfect. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you, and will do my best to answer any questions.